The Economic/Commercial Section advises the Ambassador and the U.S. Government on economic, labor, science, and technology issues and the U.S.- Seychelles economic relationship. We work closely with the Government of Seychelles and U.S. Government Agencies in Washington to identify how we can best support Seychelles in areas such as debt management, financial intelligence, and economic reform, among other areas.
The following links will provide you with useful information:
- Seychelles Investment Climate Statement
- U.S. Department of State Background Notes on Seychelles
- The Republic of Seychelles Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Central Bank of Seychelles
- Seychelles Tourism Board
- Doing Business in the United States